HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Measuring tape should be held horizontally around the body through the protruding point mammary glands, and close on the right side of the chest.
- WAIST: Measuring tape should be held horizontally around the torso at the waist (the narrowest place). For larger waist level approximately determine his hands so that little fingers were on the most protruding parts of the hip bones in front. At the level of index finger and is located approximately waist.
- HIPS: measured at the outermost points of the hips and buttocks, while Design your feet together, measure your hips at the greater part, about 15-20 cm below the waist.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Measure the length of the sleeve from the center of your neck at the back, around a little bent elbow to the wrist.
- LENGTH OF PANTS: Measure the distance from the crotch to the floor.
DEPENDING ON THE MODEL THE ACTUAL SIZE MAY VARY 2 /-2cm